The HEIM CLUB, funded by the student-researchers who collaborated in the Heim Project, is the result of the Good Practices developed and intends to continue encouraging new learning methodologies and the values inherent in cultural heritage — which make it a fundamental part of the development of European society.
Its main objectives are:
- To Foster Knowledge of Heritage Resources
- To develop Innovative Methods for Learning through research and collaboration
- To have an active role in society, to figt aginst exclusion and promote intergenerational cohesion.
- To work for a more cohesive and inclusive society
- To improve intercultural understanding
- To establish links to other countries
- To recognize cultural diversity